How to use xcconfig files for your Xcode project?
Learn how to harness the power of Xcode’s Configuration Settings Files (also known as “xcconfig” files) to tame the complexity of managing project settings.
Questions we'll answer in this video:
- What is an xcconfig file?
- What is a build configuration file?
- What is an Xcode configuration settings file?
- How can I manage my project build settings?
- How can I manage my target build settings?
- Is there an easier way to work with (manage) Xcode project/target build settings?
Add a Build Configuration (xcconfig) File
Configuration Settings File (xcconfig) Format Reference
The Unofficial Guide to xcconfig Files